Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Visit lil sheep

Thanks all for your suggestion to the colours for lil sheep.
S went to lil sheep's doctor yesterday and said she saw many other sheeps there!
but lil sheep is only to be operated next month.....:(
I wonder why S keeps talking about this doctor called Ah Bang. I think he makes a bang bang sound....oh! Ah Bang got a doggie! called Bomo! hehhehe... S says he really looks cute but very possasive of food. He seem to be scary when there is food.
I'll get S to take a pic of bomo and post it here to show everyone. He is looking after S's lil sheep..

Jeannie and Jewel tagged us!
I better go let the others know!

xxxooo
Nachos

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe... who's lil sheep? Is it one of you? Sorry, me still blurr blurr here. Hey nice name for the doctor, Ah Bang!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

What tag game did you get tagged for? There seem to be lots around at the moment!

Licks
Oscar x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Nachos.
Did you decide the color??
I'll be wainting for Bomo's picture!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi my dog gang!
I wanna see more sheeps!!!!

Whats the tag game about???

Love,
Reina

Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey said...

hheheheh...Hey Amber..lil sheep is S's scooter. ehhehe

Hey Lorenza...S didnt allow me to decide....she's still thinking about the colour thou...she still got some time before the spraying is done.
I'll get her to take some pics the next time she visits Bomo.

Molly the Airedale said...

I got tagged for this already! It was my May 27th posting- Tag, Eight things you didn't know about me! I didn't want you to think I was being a poop! I just wanted to let you know. Hey, thanks for thinking of me!

Love ya lots,
Maggie