Monday, June 4, 2007

I've been tagged by a brat!

I've been tagged by Ah Tang to stated 8 facts about meeeeeee. I don't know why S made me call her that too. Her name is Tang Tang.
S prefers to call her Ahhhh Tang thou.. hmmm...

Here it is~
1. I'm very picky about food, thats why I got a good figure.
2. I'm the guard dog of the house.
3. I dont like swimming.
4. I love bossing doggies around.
5. When I get wet vegs, I will fling it around hard before I eat them. I don't like water with my veggies... they get mushy.
6. I like soft food...
7. I don't like grooming and I will not hold back on showing my displeasure.
8. I like playing hands!


there is my share~
Slurpee

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hehe, I've learned a little bit more about you Slurpee... Wait, which one is you again? The Silky or the Golden? Hehehe, so many members in your family. So confused! Anyway, thanks for visiting my bloggy! Sure, we can be friends! I LOVE making new friends in blogger... I'll add you too in my list. I'll visit your blog often. Hope you'll so the same thing... Ciaoz for now my friends!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Slurpee.
Thanks for sharing your facts with us.
I am the watchdog in my house (and the only one I have to added!)
Have a nice day
Besos
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Slurpee,

I don't like to swim either!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I'll be back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hey Slurpee,
U got to say u like to follow me ard!