Thursday, June 14, 2007

7 things we didn't mention!

We have been tagged by Jeannie and Jewel! To tell you 7 things we never mentioned in our blog and tag another 7 other doggies!

Murrey
1. I BURPS like a man.
I also fart alot!
2. I love watching the TV w the hoomans
3. My naughty corner is a reclining chair in front of a TV...
4. My mummy is my fav. person in the whole world!!!!! *luv mummy*
5. I ate Chocolate before! :S
6. And I managed to open and eat a fresh packet of Spicy Calebee potato chips!!!
7. I got a swimming pool just like Lil Miss Reina only much bigger. *S bought it for me*

Nachos
1. I sat on Lil Miss Reina before....... I'm sorry Reina!
2. I dragged here around as well~ *I think she had fun*
3. My tail always smacks Gigi's face. I think that's why she dont like me....
4. I love talking to Hoomans by howling.
5. I was afraid of water before this nice stranger introduce me to water at the Dog run.
6. I love water now~!
7. C says I'm a kluts.....

Sorry Reina.....Here's what happen....I didn't mean it...



Slurpee
1. I love pain?!??!
2. I like playing with hard and solid food.
3. I hate it when L wants to clip me nails...
4. I faint when I'm out and about in the sun too long.
5. I'm a guy...not a girl...no a guy...hmmmm.... i wonder
6. I love bullying Gigi
7. I hate people on motorcycles!

Gigi
1. I hate nachos's tail!
2. I get away being old. sometimes
3. I hate children making noise outside! Totally hate them.
4. I love singing along to the horn that the garang guni man makes.
5. I'm round.....heheheh
6. I can't see....yet I still can!
7. I eat almost everything!

We are gonna tag......... Lil Miss Reina, Amber-Mae, Oscar, Lorenza, Ah Tang, Maggie and Mitch!~!!

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Friends.
Thanks for sharing your things with us, and those are a lot of facts about all of you!
I love my mom too!!
I've been already tagged for this game, let me check if I can post more facts about me.
Have a good night
Besos
Lorenza

Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey said...

hahaha its ok no worries~

Have a great weekend ahead!

xxxooo
Nachos

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that's a lot of facts! I have already done this game too! I think most people have now. Someone needs to think of a new tag game!

Licks
Oscar x

Amber-Mae said...

Hey you ate chocolates before??? Hehehe, I ate some too last time! My mom was soooo stooopid to tell me that chocs are bad for our health. She's sooo notty! But now I stick to eating doggie chocolates not hoomans chocolates... Very interesting facts ya'll!

I've doen this tag game already by the way but I out the title as 'Facts that you don't need to know about me" Heeeheee. Thx for tagging me anyway!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer