Monday, June 4, 2007

I'm sick...


I went to S's house to stay as C was away as well.
I was so happy to see Nachos Slurpee and Gigi! We ran around the house bumming into the furniture and all. I got to sleep together with the group at night.
S's sister L was so nice, she brought us all to Sentosa to swim and run!....
I think I ate something bad there....I started to puke and had lose poo.... :S
I was feeling so bad I didn't want to move or do anything.

This made L worried that she and her mommy brought me to see the doc.
He gave me some medicine and I got a jab....

I'm feeling a little better now. Still weak but I'm alright.
I'm at home with C now.
S told me that C was very worried about me on their holiday... *Hee*

Going to rest now...
Murrey

(This is Murrey when she is sleeping at 2months plus, she looks and sleeps the same way now... only she's muuuuuch bigger...)

1 comment:

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Murrey,
I really hope to see you get well soon!
When we will ever get to meet. Heard u like to play rough, Now, maybe no one has told you abt me. But i am one tough cookie!
Bring on the challenge!

Love,
Reina