Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello one and all~


*yawn* hello....
Good morning~...opps I mean good evening.
*hee* don't I look comfy here. I wish I could do this everyday.
Well...I'm going to do an introduction here. I'm Gigi, a silky about 13 years old? (We adopted gigi like years ago and the vet told us then that she was about 4yrs.)
At home there's also Slurpee the 'gate keeper' and Nachos the 'scardy cat' and our close friend Murrey the fatty.
Slurpee is also a silky but she's only 2+, and Nachos and Murrey are goldens and they are 1+ and 11mths. But HEY! I'm young at heart and looks!
I think I'm going back to sleep again.
Oh oh.. the other girls might come on to post as well.
Night Night~
Luv,
Gigi

2 comments:

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi GiGi!

You should stop being so greedy! hehehehe

Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey said...

hey hey... youngsters these days... waiting till you know what food they have on the table!! then you will be begging for them too.

Gigi