Friday, May 25, 2007

Day Dreaming

I wonder when I'm going to see Murrey again.. but then again if she plays, my ears will be all weeeet and I will look dirty.... I dunno why but they like biting my ears.... but now at home is just slurpee and gigi.

Gigi dont really like me...:( She always chase me away when I drink water in the kitchen. I wonder why...

I also hope that the small dark black long puppy is coming over to play tomorrow since it's saturday. I hope she is not hurt the last time i paw her. *ponders*

On another note, we always have friends visiting... let me show you some.

This is Chica >> She is came over to visit awhile back. She soo manja and always wanted people to carry her. Doesn't she look like a coooooww??? *giggles* but she looks exactly like her doggie daddy, only smaller.

<< And this is Ash a GS. He is a big boy compared to all of us. S didn't want to show her face thats why the circle is there. You can also tell how big he is compared with S.


Being a lady, I can say I am more brave than Ash. He is frighten of S's bf C! He runs up the stairs and barks at him trying to chase him away... silly fella.... C won't eat us up right??
*yawn*
Nachos

(Actually Nachos is very timid, she can be frighten easily.)

5 comments:

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hello Nachos!

You are a sweetie!
I love playing with you cause you are so gentle with me hehehe

See you tmr!

Love,
Reina

Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey said...

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY~~!!! WOooooHHOooo!! I shall get the toys ready for tomorrow... yay yay yay yay yay

Nachos

Lorenza said...

Hi, you all!
Nice to meet you. Reina the doxie post your link in her blog so I came to say hello!
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

Hana said...

Hello everydog! My name is Hana the Dog. I am glad to meet you all. Happy blogging!

Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey said...

Hello Lorenza! Hello Hana!
Thank you for welcoming us to the blogging world~!