Monday, July 2, 2007

Over Due

I'm sorry I can't get to the computer, S was really busy these days doing stuff!

In response to the replies for my last post, I still don't know what did Reina's mum and S did in the kitchen! She fed us crumps!!! How evil were they! They gave us the left overs. They said it was meant for Odie and Oreo...... Who are they anyway to make our hoomans stay in the kitchen for them!
I'm also angry with S that she went out without us on Sat and Sun! Both days I heard she went to this same place and event. She said she saw many many nice and pretty toys. I wonder if i can chew on them and play tug-of-war with Slurpee with them. hmmmm..... Let's see them.








This is where they went!



This is S with her fav toy mascott at the event.








And of course there was TOKIDOKI! S's favourite!!







This is Furi Furi, he is one of the guest artist for this event.












And this is Touma, the other artist for this event. Both artist are from JAPAN~!





This is S's friend he took part in a small competition, he was suppose to put together pieces of Trexi show in the image. and he won! the lastest full series of Coca-Cola Trexi!! S thinks it's worth like $100+ ahahahah how cool is that!









YES! she went to see toys TWO days in a row!!!
I wana go too and bite the big brown bear!
Have a nice Monday!
When is the weekend coming?
Nachos

2 comments:

Gwyn Valentine said...

Wow,
The place looks interesting!
It is so colorful!

Busy Bichons said...

Hey S! This is too cool! Pardon my ignorance, when and where was this event held?
I'm a HUGE Tokidoki fan! :)